This towel says it all. Layups are for Basketball. Grip it and rip it. Looks great on the bag especially next to the Donald.
Layups are for Basketball Towel
10/10, it makes everyone laugh that sees it.
I love this towel. It is so nice and yet so versatile. Of course is cleans your clubs and balls, it’s a towel. What I like most are the alternative uses including:
· Privacy blind for changing in the parking lot
· Beach towel for relaxing in those big bunkers
· Diaper for your partner when he decides to lay up
· Bath towel for feet after fishing out that “lucky” range ball you’ve been playing with for the past 3 holes
· Bib for eating ice cream at the turn – remember George Costanza?
· Rat tail to ‘snap’ at your competition as they attempt that 3 foot put on 18 (wet the end for maximum effect)
· Matador cape for ‘bull fighting’ the other cart (or your dog)
· Mini-Wingsuit (do not attempt)
· “Linus Blanket” when you three put…again
· Surrender towel when you concede the hole, “put me down for a snowman”
· Oven mit for serving cocktail wieners on hole 2
· Blankey for nappy time after playing 36
· Victory flag when you hit driver off the deck and reach that par 5 in 2. It’s so worth it!
Great quality and feel!